Establishing courses of action for self
and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and effectively
in accordance with CARE’s core values.
Skills and Behaviors
· Works with others to identify more critical and less critical activities and assignments.
· Coordinates project assignments, roles and responsibilities; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
Determines tasks and resources:
· Determines project/assignment requirements by breaking them down into tasks and identifying types of equipment, materials, and people needed.
· Coordinates project assignments, roles and responsibilities.
· Allocates appropriate amounts of time for completing own and others’ work.
· Avoids scheduling conflicts.
· Develops timelines and milestones.
· Prepares detailed project plans including timelines and objectives.
· Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, and tools) to complete work efficiently.
· Coordinates with internal and external partners.
· Delegates appropriately while maintaining accountability for work.
· Manages resources within the framework of short and long-range budget plans and other resources.
· Uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
· Maintains focus when faced with competing agendas.
View in MS Word